Hoop Troop Promotion
Please Read These Official Rules With Your Parent or Legal Guardian.
No Purchase Necessary To Participate Or Win.
Purchasing Will Not Increase Your Odds Of Winning.
Many Will Enter, Few Will Win.
1) Eligibility: The Hoop Troop Promotion (hereafter, “Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are between the ages of six (6) and fourteen (14) as of the date of entry. Entrants must have a parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to participate in this Promotion prior to entering. Children of employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of the NBA Properties, Inc., (“Sponsor”), NBA Media Ventures, LLC, the National Basketball Association and its member teams and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, advertising/promotion agencies and Project Support Team, Inc. (“P/S/T”) (collectively, “Released Parties”), and any such individual’s immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
2) Promotion Period: Promotion begins 12:00:00PM (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”) on 4/23/12 and ends 11:59:59AM ET on 6/30/12 (hereafter, “Promotion Period”).
3) To Enter: Visit www.nbahooptroop.com during the Promotion Period and click on the Promotion link. Then, follow the instructions submit the entry form including your parent’s/legal guardian’s email address. No personal information is collected from children, only their parents or legal guardian's email address. All entries submitted must be received by 11:59:59 AM ET on 6/30/12.
All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. No photocopied, computer generated facsimiles, mechanically reproduced, or mass entries are permitted and all such entries will be void. Entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, illegible, late, misdirected, stolen, undelivered, damaged, garbled, postage-due or mutilated entries or; lost entries or transmissions; or for lost or stolen entry boxes; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), server or other connections; miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or technical failures; garbled, misrouted or scrambled transmissions; incomplete entries or communications; or other errors; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Promotion-related advertisements or other materials; or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, computer, electronic, mail or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, with limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or the cancellation or postponement of any Events or games. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Promotion. The use of automated or similar devices which subvert the entry process, including but not limited to entries submitted using any bot, macro, script, or sweepstakes service (or any other devices intended to automate any aspect of entry) to enter this Promotion is prohibited and entries through such devices are void.
4) Winner Selection: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 7/9/12 from among all eligible entries received by P/S/T, an independent judging organization whose decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) prize per person and per e-mail address.
5) Winner Notification: The parent or legal guardian of each potential winning entrant will be notified on or about 7/9/12, by P/S/T via email and will be required to confirm their child’s age and parent will need to provide his/her First and Last Name and shipping address, within three (3) days of date of issuance of notification. Non-compliance with the foregoing or such parent/legal guardian's failure to comply with verification process and/or eligibility requirements, return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable, the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner’s parent or legal guardian within a reasonable time period, the applicable potential winning minor entrant may be disqualified and, at Sponsor's discretion and time permitting, the prize and winner status may be awarded to an alternate prize winner.
6) Prizes: (100) Prizes: NBA Prize Package containing NBA merchandise valued at $15. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)=$15. Contents of prize package to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Items pictured in any advertising surrounding this Promotion may not be the actual prize awarded. Prizes are awarded “as is” without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Total ARV of all prizes = $1,500.
7) Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prizes (or portions thereof) is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or applicable portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion, except as otherwise provided herein. Prizes will be awarded in the name of the winning entrants' parent or legal guardian. Each Grand Prize winning minor entrant must accompany his/her respective parent or legal guardian on trip. By participating, entrants and their parents or legal guardians agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding. Entrants and their parents/legal guardians agree, by entering, that 1) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant’s name (first name, last initial, city and state of residence, photographs, and/or other likeness for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world, in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission or notification, and 2) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant and his/her parent/legal guardian for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize and any activity or travel related thereto, or participation in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate this Promotion (or portion thereof) for any reason, including but not limited to, should virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes, including, but not limited to, acts or threats of terrorism, war, strikes, and/or acts of God, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Promotion and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winners in a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys’ fees) and/or other remedies from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8) Winners’ List: For the names of the winners (available after 9/10/12), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 9/10/12 to: Hoop Troop Promotion Winners, P.O. Box 13106, Bridgeport, CT, 06673-3106.
Sponsor: NBA Properties, Inc., 645 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10022.
Administrator: Project Support Team, Inc., 6 Berkshire Blvd., Bethel, CT 06801/www.projectsupportteam.com.